Why a Real Estate IRA? Why Now?
With an IRA Innovations real estate IRA, your IRA can invest in real estate and related assets.
Now is a good time to invest in a real estate IRA and build wealth for the future. You can purchase income-generating rental property, commercial buildings, or rehabs. Diversify out of the stock market and put your real estate IRA to work.
Purchasing property with a real estate IRA is similar to a regular real estate transaction, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The property becomes an asset of your real estate IRA - you indirectly own it and you may not use it.
- Watch out for prohibited transactions – You may not purchase property owned by you, your spouse, or your descendants and ascendants.
- You or your family members cannot live in or lease the property while it’s in your IRA.
- Your business cannot lease or be located on any part of the property.
- All income and expenses generated by the property go in and out of the IRA.
- If you are leveraging the property, you cannot personally guarantee the loan.
To learn how to obtain a real estate IRA, as well as the possibility of receiving property as a distribution from your retirement plan, call IRA Innovations.
We provide the tools and assistance you need to get started.
Call IRA Innovations at (205) 985-0860 and get started on your self-directed IRA today.
We are never in conflict with your investment decisions because we do not endorse or sell any investment products.