Why a Real Estate IRA? Why Now?
With an IRA Innovations real estate IRA, your IRA can invest in real estate and related assets.
As prices drop, and with foreclosures at an all-time high, now is a good time to invest in a real estate IRA and build wealth for the future. You can purchase income-generating rental property, commercial buildings, or rehabs. Diversify out of the stock market and put your real estate IRA to work.
Purchasing property with a real estate IRA is similar to a regular real estate transaction, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The property becomes an asset of your real estate IRA - you indirectly own it and you may not use it.
- Watch out for prohibited transactions – You may not purchase property owned by you, your spouse, or your descendants and ascendants.
- You or your family members cannot live in or lease the property while it’s in your IRA.
- Your business cannot lease or be located on any part of the property.
- All income and expenses generated by the property go in and out of the IRA.
- If you are leveraging the property, you cannot personally guarantee the loan.
To learn how to obtain a real estate IRA, as well as the possibility of receiving property as a distribution from your retirement plan, call IRA Innovations.
We provide the tools and assistance you need to get started.
Call IRA Innovations at (205) 985-0860 and get started on your self-directed IRA today.
We are never in conflict with your investment decisions because we do not endorse or sell any investment products.